Evaluating How Advertising Affects Consumer Behavior.
- Week 6 Assignment – Evaluating How Advertising Affects Consumer Behavior
For the remainder of the assignments, you will take on the role of a marketing manager. You may use the same product you chose in Week 4. Consider the factors affecting marketing strategy and evaluate the product and its emotional impact based on its brand messaging.
Write a 4–5-page strategy brief that incorporates the following:
- Situation Analysis: Describe the effect the current product brand has on consumer behavior.
- Problem: What is the customer need that the product is promoted to resolve?
- Alternatives: What changes to the marketing mix (product, price, place, and promotion) are needed to improve the product’s emotional appeal to customers?
- Recommendation (Marketing Strategy): Design a strategy for the target market that will positively alter the customer’s product view.
- Describe how consumer behavior will be affected by the target market strategy.
- Use four sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate how consumer decision-making behavior is influenced by advertising and brand messaging.
- Institution Release Statement