CSR in the Corporate Marketplace.
Option #1: CSR in the Corporate Marketplace
CSR is no longer an ancillary practice for corporations that compete in the global marketplace. Consumers across the world are demanding that, beyond the brand, companies demonstrate CSR company-wide and engage in ethical and sustainable practices in all or many facets of their operations.
In a well-written paper, answer the following questions:
- What is the significance of the product lifecycle in lifecycle pricing for companies that promote CSR?
- What are the implications for a firm’s reputation when there is a dichotomy between the final consumer product and the inputs to its production?
- Describe two examples of companies that, in the past, have not always paid attention to the product life cycle of their brands. What should they have done differently to be socially responsible?
- Describe five steps to take as a leader in a global company to ensure that it is engaging in ethical and sustainable practices.
Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
- Be 4 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Be supported by six, with at least four scholarly references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- Review the grading rubric within this assignment for more detail on how this assignment will be graded.